Eduroam (EDUcation ROAMing) is an international project supporting mobility of users in academic networks. It enables users to access above all wi-fi networks of all participating organizations. In all organizations visited, users log in just as they do in their home organization. When using the eduroam network, login rules have to be followed. Further information about the eduroam project can be found at the top-level eduroam portal and national eduroam portal.
Access points at Secondary School of Agricultural in Čáslav
The main building and the workroom are covered.
Access points outside Secondary School of Agricultural in Čáslav
- SSID: eduroam
- Wireless technology: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Freq. band: 2,4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Autentication: 802.1x
- Wireless security mode: WPA2
- Encryption: AES
- EAP method: PEAP
- supported protocol: IPv4 and IPv6
- dynamic address allocation
- used network scope is 10.10.80.0/24 for IPv4, 2a03:d840:ffff:fb80/64 for IPv6
- Peer to Peer protocol is prohibited
In case of network issues please contact network administrator.